View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassyr View Post
Aright- so I finally broke down, got myself a kindle, and am trying to find a book. Any book, really. I've torn through the collection I've... er... collected... and thanks to a terrible financial situation, I really don't know what's out there right now.

That's the preface. So last night I sat down and watched the Fifth Element, which has been one of my favorite movies, since I was a kid. I immediately went, "God, I wish people wrote books with this sort of feel!"

... simply put- do they?
Yes they do. I find more books have it than movies.
What kind of genres or authors are you interested in?
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote