View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #22
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by patilsaurabhr View Post
Oh really! I just took a look at 350. I forgot this thing: Weight! for her hands. 650 is heavy.

Surely, I am going to buy her 350 soon (her birthday's a month forward, though). Will buy the pink model with velvet cover. Thanks for your useful advice wallcraft!
The pink model comes with a free case and two free books from Sonystyle. Some of the proceeds go to breast cancer research.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921666269896
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote