View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 03:42 AM   #9
artig
Zealot
artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo, kindle pw
I've just finished reading a debut novel which was so full of errors that I almost gave up reading it after the first couple of chapters. There are spelling errors, punctuation errors, grammatical errors, and incorrect use of homonyms on virtually every page. Some of them make for unintentional humour. The author has published his email address in the book, so I will be writing to him with suggestions for improvements. I know he has tried to have some corrections published, but don't know if the copy I have is pre or post correction. I certainly hope it is pre-correction. Otherwise I'd hate to think what the original was like.
artig is online now   Reply With Quote