Thread: lost kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonobjective View Post
I lost my kindle about a two weeks ago. I've been checking my router DHCP and it is regularly connecting to my wifi network. It's incredibly frustrating to know it is within a 1,500 sq. ft house but no idea where exactly. I which there were a lost mode feature which enabled a loud beep or something. Although the paperwhite doesn't have a speaker so that couldn't happen, even as a jailbreak app. Good luck!
I can imagine that must be frustrating. Losing anything and knowing it is somewhere in the immediate area is never fun. Hopefully there isn't any damage to it (from falling behind something or whatever). Of course the basic black color of Kindle ereader cases doesn't help in such cases.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote