View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:59 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Whispersync for voice?

I'm new to the Kindle world, so forgive me if this has been discussed before...but...this is the work of the devil! And it's pretty damn cool

I was reading the first episode of Scalzi's new serial, and saw this on the Amazon page:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Human-Divi...pd_cp_kstore_0

So I can get the professional narration for only .49 because I've got the book, and to be able to pick up right where I left off in the book just seems soooo neat!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote