View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #1199
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
So far, Xoom 2 Media Edition can hold its position.
iPad 3 is nice, but from first impressions I don't see any "revolution" happening here. It's logical developments from iPad 2, which already was good enough for me. But quite frankly, I didn't see the "leap" in display quality on Galaxy Note either. Maybe I'm easy to please, given my experience with PDAs and such 10 years ago (which had been great readers, btw).
I don't have or bought a New iPad, but I do have the same opinion.

I do not think it was a huge improvement or something really drastic. But it may convince some people who have never own one yet.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote