View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:50 PM   #13
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
I went to get a mani/pedi on Saturday. While I was getting my pedicure I pulled out my Kobo and started reading. I had a short story that I figured I could complete rather quickly.

Every third word someone interrupted me. "What's that?" "How much?" "What are you reading?" and of course the dreaded "What's happening?" I wanted to scream "Nothing cause you keep bothering me!" but I calmly answered all the random questions of people who seemed to be less interested in the Kobo and more interested in keeping me from reading. The women who were watching TV & flipping through magazines had none of these problems, lol.

I totally believe that a lot of people don't read.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote