View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #20
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I have a 902, and I'm not sure that the 2.0.4 firmware was meant for that device. The firmware is probably not on the English site because the 903 isn't available in our market yet. So, you'll have to rely on a Unix-savvy person in Europe to check out your firmware version.
I see, well being computer illiterate I have no idea whether the firmware for 903 would also go on the 902, maybe not, as I think the hardware is also different.
As for the oddity of not having the firmware on the English version of the page, well it is indeed strange as they sell all over Europe (the reason why they have a page in English), including the UK, not to mention the fact that they do intervene on this English speaking pocketbook forum, too
paola is offline   Reply With Quote