View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:20 AM   #35
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I think I'll be reading this month's selection as I'm not hitting a lot of Northern Africa and the Middle East in my geography challenge for next year. The fact that most of my research hadn't yielded any of these titles should make it easy to participate.

@sun surfer: while it's a bit of work, a country lust would be useful. I've gone through too many categorizations of regions that I stopped thinking of Australia having anything to do with say Tuvalu.
I agree it would be useful, and I also agree that it would be a bit of work.

The map makes clear enough most countries though, and people can ask for clarifications. The confusion on the South Pacific is a specific case with the broad outlines but now the air has been cleared about it.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote