View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #22
melmoth79
melmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox m92
Hello AlexKidd, I didn't use your translation (but thanks for the idea an italian point of view could be useful)

About the "embolden level" ("Glyph embolden" is the menu option) is for PDFs and what the device actually does is making things darker, not only makes the letters bold (darker and thicker) but also darkens everything except the white background. I know it's not exactly a "contrast level" but I didn't think of anything better in spanish (impossible to translate embolden). Anyway thanks for the comments
melmoth79 is offline   Reply With Quote