View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:26 AM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I have started taking mine out of the case since the peeling started I mean why baby it if it's gonna happen anyway right? I need the case though for night reading. Hubby complains my booklight is too bright but I love reading for hours while he snores loudly next to me!

Thanks Solicitous about the skins do they add weight to the reader?

I went and looked at The Nook today but decided I will stay with the Kindle 3 for my next purchase and use my Pocket Pro for library books. When it goes I'll probably get a Jetbook Lite or a Pocketbook 360 for a replacement.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote