View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #6
Katdragon
Connoisseur
Katdragon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo (currently out of commission), Kindle 3
Submitted for the invisibleShield since my brother has a voucher for it.
Apparently if you're the first one committed to sending them the device, you get a free invisibleShield.

I think that getting all of us to submit the Kobo request is a good one.

Edit: Oooh, if you're in Australia you can get them to make you a custom invisiShield. That's a lot easier for me (I've worked out costs for getting that Kindle 2 cover from America that KjellM spoke about; it's actually cheaper to get the custom one for those living in Aussieland). The 30% off voucher is only valid on the ZAGG.com website, and even with that discount it's AU$4 cheaper to get it here. In addition, I don't have to worry about the Kindle 2 cover being too small, and the shipping here will be faster.

It's weird that the ZAGG.com site doesn't make custom screen protectors - for once we're ahead of America! Since the invisibleShield is actually made in America, this is rather weird!

Anyway, here's the custom site for the Aussies out there: http://www.invisibleshield.com.au/custom-order

I'd be very interested in seeing how the Kindle 2 protector fits the Kobo.

Yet another edit: My measurement of the Kobo screen is 910mm x 1220mm. Does this agree with everyone elses?

Last edited by Katdragon; 06-09-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: More information.
Katdragon is offline   Reply With Quote