View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #15
Historiann
Connoisseur
Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
I got my first trifocals (lined, not progressive) this summer and it took awhile to get used to them. Turned out, though, that part of the problem was the glasses themselves. Because a measurement was slightly off, a new set of lenses had to be ordered and the frames had to be adjusted several times. Thank goodness for my wonderfully patient and dedicated optician! Now that all that has been straightened out, I read through the lower portion with the font size in the mid-range. It took awhile for my eyes to get used to having the mid-range part of the lens and to use that for computer work but now my eyes automatically go the portion of the lens that works best for the task at hand. Good luck!
Historiann is offline   Reply With Quote