View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #11
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I've been wearing progressives for several years and have no problems seeing distance, the computer screen, or my Nook Tablet.

Having said that, finding the right progressives took a lot of trial and error. I had to return a pair that came from a large nationwide chain because I couldn't read at all with their version.

Now I know that there is only one brand and type of progressives that will work for me. Unfortunately, price matters, at least for me. Frame size matters too; some glasses are too small for all the distances to fit.

With glasses, I can easily read fairly small print on my Nook Tablet or iPad, but what's even nicer is that I can read large type without my glasses. (Great for falling asleep over a book, which I do every night. )
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote