View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
FanciFreez
Banned
FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad 4, Nook HD+
eBooks with glasses?

Question?... who here reads with BiFocal or TriFocal glasses? which Zone do you use, what font size and font style settings etc? I have been experimenting and need some advice and opinions... as I have TriFocal glasses, I have been reading with middle zone and some with lower zone.. which and what is most comfortable?
Thanks in advance..
Mr. Question Asker..

Last edited by FanciFreez; 10-13-2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Correct Title
FanciFreez is offline   Reply With Quote