View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:04 AM   #8
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
It's great that you can read any format on a tablet via apps regardless of whether they have DRM or what DRM they use. Only thing I found is that me personally am too easily distracted by what else I can do, like browse the web or watch YouTube or many other things, that I find concentrating and getting into the book completely borderline impossible.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote