View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #28
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
C.J. Cherryh (She's at least stopped by and made some posts; I'm not sure what a "mobileread author" is.)

Several authors in the "Writer's Corner" forum; I'm not going to try to list every author who's made a "my ebook is available at Amazon" post. Also, several authors have stopped into the "Free/Bargains" forum to point out when their books are available or on sale.

Cool! I'm impressed that some of the people I've read for year (or years ago ) are around here!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote