View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #73
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Okay, folks, I think it's time for everyone to take a deep breath, and a step back for some perspective.

I can't really pick a place to start, so I'll just run a list:

Name calling and other personal attacks are not something that we tolerate here at MobileRead.

Disagreeing opinions and discussion of them is great, they often result in good solutions to problems, but keep things on a respectful level. If you're truly so incensed that you can't discuss a matter calmly and respectfully, please take a time-out from it until you can.

This whole community works very hard together to keep a respectful, open tone in the discussions, but it's something that requires everyone to pitch in in order for it to work. This community is pretty unusual on the web, in that it is not a snake pit of flame and counter-flame. The fact that it is a community is remarkable all by itself.

"Popcorn posters": You. Are. Not. Being. Helpful.

Diogene: I recognize that you have a reason to be aggravated, however, none of the folks here are responsible for that reason. Please try to bear that in mind, and treat others respectfully, just as I'm asking others to do for you.
Hey! Quit bitchin' at the popcorn posters!

We're munching that popcorn and poking the (dead?) horseys as fast as we can!

Derek