View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #25626
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
@Stitchawl - So far, the Russian Caravan looks good to replace my Scottish Breakfast for rainy mornings, and the Prince Charles is holding up, even when I lowered the temperature to 195F. (I much prefer to keep the water dispenser at that temperature if I can, since that works well for most Oolongs as well.) The Prince Charles blend may end up being more of an afternoon blend for me, however, if the O'Reilly stays the course.

I haven't made a final decision on an everyday replacement yet - I want to live with this for a bit more. Also, they have a couple of other blends that look promising and I'll order them up when I get a few more days in with the current batch.

(This is all fun, since none of them have been something I wouldn't drink at all (can you say "Twinings"?), and I am enjoying the discovery process.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote