View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Manual update of 1.2.1 for Nook Glow

Hi

I've today bought a Nook Glowlight and its on software is 1.2.0.

I wanted to manually update to 1.2.1 so I downloaded the zip file (called Nook_1_2 update zip) using winrar. I duly followed the instructions on B&N and copied the zip file into the Nook main drive, disconected correctly and waited for the update. Which doesn't happen. When I press the N again to wake up the Nook no update has taken place, and when I plug in the Nook and look at the Nook drive the zip file has vanished.

I am baffled as to what I am doing wrong.

Its not a big deal as I am happy with what i see right now, but I am perplexed as to why the zip file is not updating, but is disapearing.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote