View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #51
Mel
Connoisseur
Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android tablet
I tend to cycle. I'll go a few months downloading a bunch of freebies (maybe 20-30) then I'll spend a few months wondering where my sanity went and clearing the majority of them out (maybe 3-5 survivors). All of this happens in Calibre. I never look at my store bookshelves after the initial download. The fact that all the stores equate "bookshelf" with "giant unsorted pile" keeps me from ever looking in them. In my imagination my kindle shelf is one of those houses from any of the hoarding shows, if I open the door it will all topple over and crush me. I'll just stay over in the tidy and organized Calibre reading room thanks.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote