View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:59 PM   #744
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Dictionary help needed.

I just set up my Nexus 7 with and downloaded Fora Dictionary. On my previous table (Nook Color) a double press on a word brought up the dictionary for the word. Cannot get this to work with the latest version all I get is a number of icons on the bottom.

What do I need to do to access the dictionary, I have set it up in settings by checking Fora.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote