View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #94
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatejimmy View Post
I just saw a review on Amazon that shed some light on the fact that Amazon is working to fix the discoloration issue.

http://www.amazon.com/review/RFTP0IN...=&nodeID=&tag=

It sounds like they might be re-evaluating the production process and realize it might take a couple months.
Yes, someone also posted a chat on kindleboards that they had with an amazon rep where they said the same thing. I posted the chat on here somewhere in another thread. If anyone wants me to repost it here, just let me know.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote