View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
If you have bought the book you can loan it to another Kindle user I believe. You can look it up on your "manage your Kindle" and then click on the link to go to the page where the book is or go directly there if you remember the title. Then click on "loan book" at the top of the screen. Not sure of all the steps after that as I haven't ever loaned one but I believe they have the book as a loan to their account for 2 weeks.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote