View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #16
IvyRose
Ebbok-Junkie
IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'IvyRose can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kindle 3G, iphone 3GS
I have dropped my 505 several times in the living room on the carpet and on wooden floor. Once it hit the wood so hard the Memory Stick flew out like a little rocket. Nothing happened to the 505 so far and the Memory stick is ok as well. Lately I dropped my 350 on the same carped from the sofa and nothing happened.

Last winter I had an Cybook Opus which I put into my backpack side-pocket. I slipped on a patch of ice and fell on the backpack. Well...what can I say....the Opus was finished. It was bent right in the middle like a piece of cardboard. And even though the Sonys are a lot sturdier than the Opus I doubt they would survive 70 kg dropping on them
IvyRose is offline   Reply With Quote