View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 06:06 AM   #83
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
I have 2 phones. The Windows mobile runs my life and the new Android Desire is for fun.

I got the Desire from my husband. He bought it for himself and a day later handed it to me. He complained ot was too complicated. He wants a phone that makes calls and does texts but with a slideout keybord so he can ring the Credit Union and check his account.

On the other hand I now have 4 ebook reading programs on the Desire plus some games and I have a lot of fun with it.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote