View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #10
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Sorry, I don't have the 6". There's another sticky thread about the 6" I believe. Maybe someone who has it can upload it, it comes on the device in pdf format.

Personally, I LOVE the device. Hope you will too.

AJ
It took me a long time to decide on one, especially since import taxes here are insane for any type of electronic device. But with the amount of material I have to read, sitting in front of the computer has become a torture both for my legs and my eyes. It will cost me dearly, but if I think of it in terms of helping me prevent health issues, it will be easier to bear.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote