View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 01:47 PM   #6
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
Not mine

I've thought about calling them to ask why this one didn't have 4Gb but:

-they don't advertise the PW as having 4 Gb (the web site still says that it stores over 1000 books); and
-my old one had 2Gb and I never came close to maxing the storage (having collections sync across devices means I only store a few books on the device now).

I got this one with a 10% discount for having an AARP membership, so I've wondered if they were using the old stock for those orders.

If someone does care whether it has 4 Gb, I'd suggest calling before purchase to make sure it's going to have it, or maybe wait until next month to see if they announce a new version. (I'm replacing one I lost and didn't want to wait that long. The only thing that would make me buy a new version would be physical page turn buttons.)
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote