View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 12:09 AM   #913
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Yes, I had used twain.lib as a source before, and I guess I will use them again. The googles make me goggle!

It is exceeding strange that a relatively recent book like this (1894) has no first edition scans at archive.org. Why is it so rare? Well, that will be incentive to try to make a reasonable version. I forsee many late many nights and double-vision.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote