View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #35
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I hope so too! Wouldn't know why not though. All they ask for is your address – you could just give them your Mexico address and that will be that

Have you heard back from them yet?
no, not yet - though I did give them my home address in the initial email asking for info - I don't need them to send the replacement here (I've less than two weeks to go here), but I'd like them to get the ball rolling before I get back, and if they need me to post the thing, i'd rather do it from here. We'll see, I'll keep you posted.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote