View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #41
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I hadn't really thought of not putting id's in my chapter headers. I suppose that comes from making single page HTML For the last several years - its become a habit. But you are right. It certainly isn't needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
So there is no reason why we can't skip creating a Sigil-generating id for the heading if its not used by the TOC because its at the top of the file. We already skip creating an id if a heading is marked as not included in the TOC.
In older versions of Sigil I noticed it would auto generate id's if a heading was not used in the TOC. I used to use <h6> as a scene break but got tired of seeing the "id=sgc not used" popping up so I switched to <p class="scenebreak">. I haven't looked for that in the recent version, but if Sigil got away from inserting those unnecessary tags that's awesome!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote