View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I don't know if it's proofread, but the formatting leaves much to be desired (hyphens instead of dashes, multiple empty paragraphs instead of vertical margins, non-curly apostrophes...).

My question is about the "scene breaks". Some of them have asterisks, some other are just blank lines. In printed books this usually happens because asterisks are put when a scene break happens to fall at a page break. But it could also be that there are different kinds of scene breaks. I'd like to know whether in the printed book there are both blank and asterisk scene breaks at mid-page, or all asterisk scene breaks are at the bottom/top of a page.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote