View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
jjallenupthehill
Enthusiast
jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch (US)
UK Firmware (with UK B&N store) for US NST

Now that this device has been released in the UK, has anyone worked out whether it would be possible to put the new NST firmware from the UK models onto the US devices?

I can't use the US B&N store (although their prices seem to be much better) but would use the UK one.

I have sent some e-mail to Nook UK support, but so far no response.

I have tried rooting (successfully) but if I'm honest - I just want a full browser, the UK store, custom wallpaper and the odd fix.
jjallenupthehill is offline   Reply With Quote