Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I think it's about phones. If so, then I should vote none of the above. We have trac phones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
That's also how I took it, voting none.
That's what I initially thought; but then there's that Amazon ("Love my KF") choice that threw me. Is the Fire a phone now, too? Oh well. Either way... I've no need for smartphones or tablets, so none of the above was my best choice, I guess.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote