View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #17
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by inameiname View Post
Btw, if those parameters are unnecessary, could you possibly tweak that Launchpad shortcut command I gave without them? I'm always happy to get help from a much more knowledgeable source than myself.
I do not have time to test mundane tasks that others can easily do. Please try removing each parameter (and its value) one at a time, and if it breaks put that one back. That is what I would do. Smaller is better...

Or, better yet, read the mplayer man page to learn which are the video parameters (i.e. RTFM).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote