View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #308
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Question for the collective wisdom here: Do we count books "read" via audible or other audio books as books read? Or not? I can imagine arguments both ways, but my inclination is to add them into my read list. I don't get a chance to listen to books nearly as much as I used to, when I had a horrible commute, but I still enjoy listening to well read audio books and sometimes choose to listen to a book rather than read it on my Kindle just because I know the author and reader are a good combination.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote