View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #41
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
I was in UK earlier in the month and went into a WH Smith in Liverpool One, where there was a store assistant walking around holding a Kobo e-reader asking if I needed help when I was playing around with the Kobo Touch.

Admittedly, they chose a lousy place to put the (fully-charged) display sets, sort of nowhere in particular, but I almost walked into an entire shelf of empty boxes near the entrance (and nowhere near the display set).

As a satisfied owner of the Nook Touch, I was surprised at how well I actually like the Kobo Touch. The page-turns are not as quick as on the Nook, but the shelving system and customising of fonts are great (especially the latter). I vaguely remember it to be slightly heavier, but nothing that I can't handle. ***

To be honest, I was slightly tempted to buy one back.

*** Google tells me I'm wrong and that the Kobo is lighter. But I felt it was the other way round? Centre of gravity? Lol I have no idea. Just to correct what I said.

Last edited by Ryvyan; 12-21-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote