View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #12
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I don't know what the extension is, but under WinXP's Explorer it shows up as a PARAM file and it's name is mobipocket.
The filename is mobipocket.param and you are right that for example the font used is stored there. But you are wrong in your conclusion that it is a problem removing. I just tested to rename it and it was properly recreated and new settings was stored in the new file and everything worked perfectly.

So your problem is something else and as I have said it is probably a corrupt file system so why do you not check this? People have posted how to check it in Windows here and it should be easy to google.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote