View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:16 AM   #100
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaAfroSheenQueen View Post
2 short stories = 1 book.
I don't mean to be controversial, and I know it doesn't matter, as this is a personal challenge, but to me 2 short stories falls way short of a book. Most books of short stories I read contain upwards of 10 stories, and often many more. If by short story you mean "novella", then fair enough.

I am only claiming a book's worth when the number of short-story pages exceeds 250.