View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 05:48 AM   #1
phoeagon
Enthusiast
phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch
kindle touch freezes at booting (at the tree)

Well I was trying to install firmware 5.1.0 update, then i think an uninstaller failed, after which KT responds really slowly but recovered after a reset (holding the power button)... then i tried to install the firmware update... now it constantly freezes on the boot image "the tree".

i can use USB Downloader Mode and flashboot flashes fine. i can get a SSHed diagnostic mode, etc. i can "dd" the backup image ("Forensic") to paritition /dev/mmcblk0p1 and even zeroed the "/var/local/" as well. still i got stuck on the boot screen.

Any idea?
: any advice is appreciated.
phoeagon is offline   Reply With Quote