View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
@phenomshel I don't know of any ePUB reader for the BB. I was hoping B&N or Kobos would update their apps to read ePUB on their BB app but that has not happened and I don't think it will in any time soon.

I've not seen this issue most books I buy are in MOBI format and the few ePUB that I have bought and converted to MOBI have not had any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
...I was merely stating facts for EVERYONE ...
Well I won't go so far as to call them facts, more opinions than facts.

Here's a screen capture of my BB and think the screen size is fine for me. The screen ratio from the BB to the SONY is about 2.5 to 1.

Personally I found Mobipocket to be one of the best reading software out there easy to use yet has a good set of features. Bookmarks, highlight, annotation(WinCE), zoom + pan.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QL_10310112814.jpg
Views:	707
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	47679  

Last edited by =X=; 03-10-2010 at 03:02 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote