View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #22
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Anyone play Word Chums? It's another Scrabble knock-off but with some fun twists. When you lay out a word, the points indicator turns green when it is more than half way to the highest possible word. Makes me crazy trying to find the best word. There is a free version (with ads) and if anyone wants to start a game with me, my username is MeSue. No Facebook connection required!
Thanks for the recommendation. This is a fun one.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote