Thread: best device?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #59
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by user View Post
I just returned from store where i tried ipad3, yeah, it is ashtonishingly excellent

I will definately buy it, the only problem i see, is ipad4 coming out, which is rumored to have a pen input support (extremely interesting) and maybe expandable memory?
I highly doubt the next iPad will come with expandable memory. Apple is making huge money on keeping things the way they are.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote