View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 01:11 AM   #64
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
Possible cover designs were discussed here and/or nearby, but no one (including me), appears to have considered photographs for the purpose until I reached a Cat story in a grouping I was adjusting covers on.

I used a favorite cat photograph (in lower resoloution) for the cover of that particular short-story. This allows for greater personalization without a great deal of work.
Thanks for sharing your idea.

I can understand being excited by your success with the cat photograph, great job!

However, assuming that "no one appears to have considered photographs" for use as covers is incredibly short sighted. Why else would the options to use a image as cover or stretch an image to use as a background even exist if not to use any image as the cover.

None-the-less karma to you for sharing your idea so everyone will consider this great idea as an option.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote