View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
thanks - I looked all over the help / user guide page for a home page link - never occurred to me to click a logo !
Tip.
Enable the 'Status line' feature of your browser (available in FF and IE) if you are not screen size challenged

When you 'Hover' over link items, you see stuff there (Like what the Text says is nothing like where it will send you . SPOOF? No way I click.) You might see many more 'hot spots' (does not work with Flash. Another Security risk?)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote