View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #12
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I would have put a lot more credence into Norton's report if it had identified an actual virus/trojan rather than "suspicious behavior". To me anti-virus programs flagging "suspicious behavior" is like the teachers in my grade school who would always assume I was up to no good because I much preferred sitting in the last row.

And then if it does find what it considers to suspicious behavior, it doesn't even bother to tell you what that behavior is/why it is considered suspicious.

The mere fact that norton 360 dislikes 0.7.31 is not nearly enough to get me to take it seriously.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote