View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #13
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Yesterday, Sameer, in a private email about another tech issue, told me it was coming "very soon." I'm expecting it this week. The fact that he was at work very late on a Saturday reinforces that belief.

The WiFi doesn't officially launch until tomorrow and I would not be surprised to see our update either on (the real) launch day or within the week. I could be wrong of course.. no crystal ball here.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote