View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #8
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by martienne View Post
Thanks so much both!

mg, you are a true guru of ebook readers!

Wow!!! I watched CNETs video on the IREX DR800SG and that is brilliant! Could be the perfect reader for me!
I want one!

CNET says it's due out "in October". Obviously they take an American perspective.

Youtube video of DR800SG

EDIT
: Unbelievable!! I am so angry! IREX is a European company, from Belgium no less. But nevertheless they are launching this product in the US only, 6 months before launching in the EU. Only one shop will be selling it in the US, an outfit called "Bestbuy" which has a strict policy against shipping outside of the US.
I don't know a lot of Americans and I don't want to trouble the ones that I do know with taking deliveries and forwarding to me. ARRRGH!
You can use a commercial forwarding service like shipito.com. You buy it online, have it sent to them and they forward it to you in your country. I can recommend them.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote