View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #10
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Codes are still working this am! Time to play roulette and try to guess which books my library WON'T pick-up (always the ones I do buy, never the ones I hedge!).

I have TWO 45% codes left I won't use if anyone wants - PM me!

And is it just me or is it odd to see Andie McDowell on the cover of Debbie Macomber's books?
Thanks & Happy Canada Day!
I hear you on the roulette game, Murphy's Law right? And yes, every time I see Andie McDowell on the cover it strikes me as odd too!

Both of Priscilla Glenn's books are on sale for $.99, Emancipating Andie and Back to You. They have very good reviews at GoodReads and now I've bought both of them [but haven't read them yet]
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote