View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #45
karunaji
Evangelist
karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Bookeen Opus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
Sorry but you seem to be some years behind. You can buy the kindle without any problem in germany and i just recently switched from a broken K2 to a brand new K3 at amazon without any hassel for 40 €. Thats a few month ago and sorry i never had the feeling amazon tries to f** around with me cause they sell not enough books in the EU.
No, I have no clue about Germany because I don't speak German and outside of German speaking countries there is very little interest in German books.

Quote:
Besides that what is the problem with "non english speaking people"? Do you even have a clue about i.e. the german kindle store? Sorry but there are tons of books in native german language out there in the kindle store. If you follow the news they say the kindle store is a great success already here in germany?
Ok, ok. Just don't make it sound as if you feel insulted that I have no interest in Germany books.

Quote:
But for a better understanding i was questioning myself and/or the TO where he has got his amazon account, cause NL doesn't have amazon yet. Even if he had bought his kindle in an UK store he still needs an amazon account. Is it UK? Germany? USA?
Does it really matter if he hasn't bought Kindle from Amazon? There is one Amazon account whatever Amazon site one is shopping. I have used the same Amazon account with different shipping addresses in 4 countries so far.
karunaji is offline   Reply With Quote